Moça Butter Retail
Pure. Healthy. Beautifying.
Moça, pronounced "mosa", is Brazilian Portuguese for “young lady.” Feel youthful and vigorous as a young lady with Fin & Viola Moça Butter. Just a touch of this luxurious butter will ensure your skin feels soft and smooth while appearing young, healthy and vibrant. Made of eight natural oils (Lavender, Lingonberry, Buriti, Argan, Aloe, Beeswax, Coconut, and Shea), you no longer have to worry about what you’re putting on your skin.
Quickly absorbed so that you can get on with your day, Moça Butter isn’t only for dry skin. Designed to be an all-around product, use it as a lip balm, hand cream, or even a full body lotion. A little goes a long way. Put just a small dab on your finger and rub it in before adding more.
Whether it’s dry skin or lips, Fin & Viola Moça Butter is there when you need it.
Once absorbed, Fin & Viola Moça Butter helps skin retain water, replenish its natural oils, and feel more soft and supple. It keeps it from drying out, and wrinkling.
- Moça Butter was designed to quickly and gently melt at your skin's temperature, so that you can apply it anytime, anywhere.
- The subtle Lavender aroma provides an unconscious pleasing sense of freshness and calmness and gives you a soothing feeling in every use.
- Less is more: No need to over-apply. A gentle dab of this butter, applied frequently, will make your skin feel soft, healthy, and youthful.
- Ingredients: Moça Butter is made of a proprietary blend of hand-picked natural oils. No chemicals, fillers, preservatives, stabilizers, and nothing artificial.
- Aloe Butter is known for its natural anti-inflammatory, healing and restorative powers.
- Shea Butter is full of natural vitamin E, natural collagen that helps strengthen skin, plus alpha-linoleic and linoleic acids, which are natural anti-inflammatories known to help alleviate irritations like dermatitis, eczema and proriasis.
- Lavender Oil is widely used in aromatherapy due to its known multi-purposeful benefits. Lavender essencial oil is believed to help treat anxiety, allergies, depression, insomnia, alleviate menstrual cramps, and promote a feeling of relaxation.
- Coconut Oil is light and absorbed quickly without leaving a greasy feeling. Coconut oil is known for its antibacterial and anti-fungal properties.
- Beeswax Oil is high in vitamin A and helps create a natural protective barrier on the skin.
- Argan Oil is from Morocco in North Africa. It is a very light oil that penetrates deeply, which makes it perfect for face and hair. It is rich in both Omega 6 fatty acids and natural vitamin E.
- Lingonberry Seed Oil has shown to improve the skin’s hydration, elasticity, and density, which makes skin smoother and younger looking. It is packed with natural antioxidants, Omega 3, natural vitamin E, vitamin C, B vitamins, and natural sterols that reduce skin redness.
- Buriti Seed Oil is native to the Brazilian Amazon and is called the “tree of life” because of the healing properties of the oil in its seeds. It is high in natural antioxidants and is the richest source of natural beta-carotene (vitamin A), which is essential for healthy hair and skin.
- For best experience: Keep refrigerated between uses.
- Instructions: Add just a little bit on the tip of your finger (a dab is enough), rub it in your hands, and apply for soft, healthy, and youthful skin.
- Jar Size: 2 oz (60 ml).