Baby Butter Loyalty
Gentle. Natural. Healthy.
If diaper rash, sensitive skin, eczema are things your baby deals with, Baby Butter is what you need. We worked with pediatricians to develop a simple formula that is all-natural, preservative, and chemical-free and designed for sensitive baby skin to alleviate diaper rash, eczema, chafe, and red marks.
Simple and gentle, a little bit goes a long way. Use it after diaper changes, bath time, or even on the go. Baby Butter is a mix of 4 carefully selected simple natural oils that combined ensure your baby's skin will feel soft, moisturized, and strong.
A "butter," rather than a lotion, Baby Butter contains no water and gently melts upon contact to quickly absorb and help make your baby's skin softer, stronger, and healthier.
BenefitsFin & Viola's Baby Butter is concentrated goodness. A carefully selected blend of all-natural oils to help hydrate, protect, and strengthen your baby's skin. Just like you, we prioritize what goes on your baby's skin. Fin & Viola's Baby Butter has no additives like stabilizers, preservatives, or chemical emulsifiers.
- Natural: Oils that are better for babies — no chemicals or preservatives.
- Healthy: Regular use leads to gentle, kissably-soft skin and helps prevent diaper rash.
- Nurturing: Perfect for caressing and lightly massaging your baby.
- Overall goodness: Helps with diaper rash, eczema, chafe, and red marks, and keeps your baby's skin feeling like baby's skin!
- Ingredients: A proprietary blend of pure coconut oil, shea butter, beeswax, and aloe butter. Nothing else. No chemicals, no fillers, no preservatives, no stabilizers, and nothing artificial.
- Aloe Butter is known for its natural anti-inflammatory, healing, and restorative powers.
- Shea Butter is full of natural vitamin E, natural collagen that strengthens skin, plus alpha-linoleic and linoleic acids, which are natural anti-inflammatories known to help alleviate irritations like dermatitis, eczema, and psoriasis.
- Coconut Oil is light and absorbs quickly without leaving a greasy feeling. Coconut oil is also known for its antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- Beeswax is high in vitamin A and helps create a natural protective barrier on the skin.
- Instructions: Add just a little bit on the tip of your finger (a dab is enough), rub it in your hands, and apply it to your baby for soft, healthy, and strong skin.